- Employer: Independence Australia Group
- Position type: Full-time
- Location: Vic
- Closing date: 27 Jul 2018, 5pm AEST
- Contact: Ana Tramont
- Phone: (03) 9418 0437
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a National Epidermolysis Bullosa Dressing Scheme specialist ready to take on an exciting and rewarding opportunity ?
Independence Australia Group is a social enterprise that provides choices for people living with a disability or other personal need, supporting them to regain and retain their independence. We’re all about supporting people in their homes, in their communities, in their endeavours, to improve their quality of life, to achieve their dreams.
We have recently been given the opportunity to deliver the Commonwealth Government National Epidermolysis Bullosa Dressing Scheme (NEBDS) on behalf of the Commonwealth Department of Health. The role of the Program is to ensure the efficient and effective coordination of the management of the Scheme in the delivery of care and service.
Purpose of the Role
We are seeking a Program Lead who is committed to making a difference through the delivery of the NEBD Scheme to ensure its success. This exciting role will:
- Transition to the Scheme from the previous provider;
- Promote the NEBDS and maintain collaborative/productive relationships with relevant stakeholders;
- Administer and support the Scheme processes;
- Support the NEBDS Clinical Advisory Committee; and
- Oversee the reporting, compliance and administration of the NEBD Scheme.
The Program lead will work closely with the NEBDS Specialist Nurse and the IA Group Senior Management team to ensure that service delivery is aligned with funder, participant and stakeholder expectations.
What you will bring to the role
- Demonstrable experience in the contemporary treatment and management of Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Program management or coordination working within the medical / health care industry is an advantage
- Previous experience in providing a patient & family/carer-centred approach focused to supporting and educating the management of EB patients.
- Committed to client-centred approach that advances patient outcomes through a multidisciplinary model of care.
- A pro-active attitude, a high degree of initiative and a positive outlook.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills across a variety of stakeholder contexts.
- Commitment to self-development and ongoing education.
- Ability to drive (holds a current unrestricted drivers licence)
- Tertiary and or Post-graduate qualifications in a relevant field i.e. Health Services Management, Business/commerce or corporate governance
A detailed Position Description is available from the ‘Employment’ section of our website and should be read before applying. Please submit applications to email@example.com or for further enquiries contact Ana Tramont, HR Business Partner on 03 9418 0437 .
Applications close 27 Jul 2018, 5pm AEST.