- Employer: Amana Living
- Position type: Full-time
- Location: WA
- Closing date: 10 Aug 2018, 5pm AEST
- Contact: Jennifer Grove
- Phone: +61 (8)9322 0888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of Western Australia’s leading not-for-profit providers of housing, residential care and home care services for older people, Amana Living, is seeking an outstanding individual to join the organisation as General Manager, People and Culture. In this role you will be tasked with the development and implementation of all workforce planning and human resource strategies which will contribute directly to the organisation’s future success during a period of substantial change.
Amana Living is proud of its reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning aged care organisation, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life should be as enriched and meaningful as the first. With 1600 dedicated employees and a strong, positive culture, Amana Living is focused on keeping residents and clients as active, independent and healthy as possible for as long as possible. Amana Living has 13 residential care centres, 18 retirement villages, home care services, day and overnight respite care, specialist dementia services, and two transition care centres.
You be a member of the senior executive team and report directly to the Chief Executive Officer. You will be a business partner to other members of the executive team and lead the organisation’s recruitment, training, culture development and retention which will continue to support a high-performance culture and the group’s excellent reputation as an employer of choice.
The successful applicant will have the following experience and attributes:
- Experience leading a strategic human resources function in a service-orientated business.
- Track record of leadership through people, underpinned by values consistent with those of Amana Living, as well as experience leading teams through periods of substantial change.
- Ability to provide advice to the Board, CEO and executive team on all aspects of workforce and people management to enhance organisational performance;
- Success in developing and implementing human resources strategy aligned to business objectives.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to manage a very broad and diverse range of relationships; and a strong service ethos.
- Experience in health care, aged care and/or disability services is preferred.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
Enquiries to Jennifer Grove on +61 8 9322 0888 quoting ref S50728. Please apply to email@example.com quoting ref S50728.
*Please note – only candidates proceeding to interview stage will be contacted*
Applications close 10 Aug, 2018, 5pm AEST.