- Employer: Kilmore and District Hospital
- Position type: Full-time
- Location: Vic
- Closing date: 27 Jul 2018, 11:30pm AEST
- Contact: Jo Lowday
- Phone: +61 400 158 155
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kilmore and District Hospital (TKDH) is seeking an experienced and suitably qualified professional to undertake this challenging role. Located in one of the fastest growing regions in non-metropolitan Victoria, TKDH offers a large range of acute, urgent care, residential care and visiting nursing services. More than 2,600 patients are treated annually, around 320 staff are employed and the annual operating expenditure exceeds $20.5m.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, The Director of Clinical and Aged Care Services is responsible for the domains of acute, aged and midwifery care. As the most senior nurse in the organisation this role also ensures that clinical leadership is established and espouses TKDH vision and values. This role is accountable for the maintenance of professional standards and professional development of nursing and midwifery staff ensuring best practice guidelines and patient centred care philosophies are followed.
To be considered for this senior role you will have:
- Registration as a Registered Nurse with APHRA and hold a current practicing certificate
- Post Graduate qualifications in health management or equivalent (or working towards)
- Previous experience at senior management or executive level within the health sector
- Previous experience in a small rural, local or regional health service
- Previous clinical experience in acute (urgent care, medical and/or surgical) or maternity services
For more information about this exciting opportunity please visit our website at www.hrsa.com.au or contact Jo Lowday on 0400 158 155.
To make an application you will be required to submit:
- a Cover Letter incorporating a response to the Key Selection Criteria
- your full CV
- a completed HRS Application Form available on the HRS web site.
Applications can be made online or sent by email to email@example.com
Applications close 27 Jul 2018, 11:30pm AEST.